TJM XGS torsion bars have been designed to carefully match the complete XGS suspension range. Torsion bars are designed to be used on the front of many two and four wheel drive vehicles. While providing excellent ride quality, some vehicles fitted with torsion bars may suffer in their ability to carry loads and nose-dive under braking which results in loss of ground clearance. TJM XGS torsion bars are available as an upgrade to improve a vehicle’s load carrying ability and stability, both on and off road.
TJM XGS torsion bars are often larger in diameter to the original unit, increasing spring rate which ensures ride height is maintained and vehicle handling both on and off the road is improved. To significantly improve your vehicle’s suspension performance TJM XGS torsion bars work best when TJM coil or leaf springs are fitted to the rear of your vehicle.
- Premium grade spring steel with an unobtrusive powder
coat to avoid unnecessary attention and to protect
- Hardened and tempered to exact specifications for
improved ride and performance.
- Drop forged ends are precision drawn for excellent
strength and integrity.
- Pressure rolled splines increases spline durability and allow
- Preset and hardened which increase life cycle and