Safety experts estimate that 25 percent of passenger vehicles are operated with tires that are under inflated. Vehicles with properly inflated tires experience optimum ride and handling characteristics, shorter braking distances, longer tire life, and improved fuel economy.”
- Dash-mounted receiver/display capable of monitoring full-size spare tire (fifth sensor sold separately)
- Four wheel-mounted transmitters
- Installation Instructions
- Improved fuel economy
- Decreased tire wear
- Improved vehicle handling, Reduced braking distances, A lower the risk of hydroplaning
- TPMS Kit for passenger cars and light trucks with .453” rim hole.
- Wired or battery-operated display.